Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait!

A saying that I have heard time and time again, and I have waited and finally a good thing has come to me! I have accepted the Customer Service Specialist position at Scenic Hills Care Center. It has been a long process but in the end it has been worth every minute of my time. I have been wanting to get a "big girl" job for quite some time and I just couldn't find that perfect job. I heard of an opening at Scenic Hills and I went in and picked up and application and I filled it out and waited a week to be sure that this is really what I wanted to do. After a week I turned it and and waited and waited and waited. After two weeks of not hearing anything I called and asked if the position was still available. It was and I was scheduled for an interview. After the first interview two weeks passed again and I hadn't heard anything so I called again to see if they had filled the position, and they hadn't so I was then scheduled another interview. After that interview I waited a week and then I heard form them and they asked me to come in a job shadow for a day and I gladly accepted. After I shadowed I waited again, and then I was called a few days later and was asked to come in for one last interview. I went in and had the fastest interview of my life, but was feeling very confident afterwards. The next day I got the call and was offered the position and I ever so excitedly accepted! I am so excited for this new adventure that I am embarking on. Something that I have wanted for so long, and something that I think will be the answer to my prayers! So now I just have to go through with a TB test, and a physical and then I will be given my orientation dates and times and then I will be well on my way with my career, rather then just going to my job every day! So it's true what they say good things will come to those who wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment