Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ooops, I'm behind again...A review of Our October!

Yep, I'm a slacker again and I forgot to update the blogger world on the events of our life. So here is our October in a nutshell!

October was a pretty busy but laid back kind of month.

I scrapbooked with my Scrappy Sisters on the 15th. I hosted the event this month and we scrapped form 9-9ish again this time. I was very successful and completed 20 pages and also was able to finally get all of our vacation scrapped! Very exciting! Now I am ready to move on to our Labor Day Vacay, and all the happenings for the rest of the year!

On the 22nd, I went with mom, Lisa Stallman, and Jessica Anderson to the Covered Bridge Fest in Mansfield, IN. We had a blast. We laughed and carried on the entire day. I believe that we spent about 5 hours walking the booths and getting all the deals we could get. I think my best find of the day was a brown North Face fleece for only $35!! I also pickup a Christmas gift and a few other things that I thought were cute. All in all we had a great day. I look forward to going again!!

On the 28th we had small Halloweenie Roast at our house. We had purchased a little fire pit thing at Wal-Mart and I was dying to use it, so we did. We had a handful of people show up and we roasted weenies and just hung out. It was a fun time! We also had our first 2 trick or treaters of the year that night. Our niece, Adalyn, the ladybug stopped in for some lovin' and Jordan Scherzer, a candy corn witch came by for some goodies!

On the 29th we went to Haubstadt to Beth and John Angle's house for a weenie roast and bon fire. The fire was warm and cozy and we had a good time visiting. It also gave us an opportunity to catch up with Jen and Chris.

We had one other trick or treater on Halloween, Lane Vaal, Tigger stopped by and got some candy for mom and dad to enjoy!

So that pretty much wraps up October for us! Now we look forward to the upcoming holidays. And all the joys of Christmas shopping!! I'm so excited for this time of year, and can't wait to be putting up a tree and wrapping gifts, and eating all kids of yummy food!! This is my favorite time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment