We have been rather uneventful for the last few weeks, hence that reason that I haven't updated lately.
We have spent much of the month of November working on getting ready for the crazy, busy, hectic, fun, amazingly, wonderful time of year: The Holidays!! I'm super excited about the upcoming holidays, I can't wait to decorate. I have already started and am half way done with our Christmas shopping, and I have everything that we have purchased wrapped and ready to go under the tree! Our Christmas cards and made, addressed and ready to be stamped and put in the mail come December 1! I LOVE being so ahead on the holiday to-do list! There is just something magical about being done with all the hectic stuff with the holidays and being able to sit back and relax in front of the fireplace, with the tree aglow, sipping on coffee or cocoa! Ah, just the thought of it makes me glow with excitement!!
So now we are preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving with our wonderful families, and then take on all the CRAZIES and do some Black Friday shopping! And then I can get started on putting up my many many trees!
Until then, Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment